Coworking Membership Rates
Coworkers have access to WIFI, kitchen/coffee, and use of conference rooms* as designated:
- $25/ day – Nomad/Day Tripper – conference room use is not included
- $100/month for a “hot desk”; M – F, 8 am – 5 pm – 10 hours conference room
- $150/month for 24/7 access (will require a swipe key) – 10 hours conference room
- $200/month for dedicated cubicle; M – F, 8 am – 5 pm – 12 hours conference room
- $250/month for dedicated cubicle with 24/7 access – 12 hours conference room
Conference Room Rentals (includes access to amenities)
- 1st floor small – $25 for half day (1) , $50 for whole day (2)
- 1st floor Zamzow – $25/hour, $75 for half day (1), $150 for whole day (2)
- First floor conference rooms have videotaping capability. Rates for tech support available upon request.
- First floor Student Innovation and Co-working Space (Room 103)
$50 for half day (1), $100 for whole day (2)
- 2nd floor interior – $35 for half day, $70 for whole day
(1) – half day = 4 hour maximum (2) – whole day = 8 hour maximum
ECP Tenants, conference room use:
- $500/month and under leaseholders – 15 hours of conference room space*
- Over $500/month leaseholders get unlimited use of conference room space*
* Conference room use is based on availability – reservations required in advance. Conference room balances do not accrue from month to month.
Mailboxes for Rent:
If you are in need of a business address you may rent a mailbox at The Enterprise Center for a $200 annual fee.
All inquiries should send us an email.