Do you understand the value of your business? Is the value of your business important to meeting your lifestyle objectives? Do you have a plan to receive full value upon
Do you understand the value of your business? Is the value of your business important to meeting your lifestyle objectives? Do you have a plan to receive full value upon the inevitable exit from your business?
Come to this seminar–specifically designed for small business owners–who are interested in learning how to build value during ownership in preparation for the inevitable exit from their business.
This workshop will cover:
- The “Inevitable” Exit From Your Business
- Understanding Business Value
- Value Drivers & Detractors
- The Exit Planning Process
- Setting goals, determining business value & other assets
- Maximizing and protecting business value
- Business continuity during the exit planning process
- Transfers to insiders (family, partners, or management team)
- Transfer to outsiders
- Integration with personal financial and estate planning
- Stories and Q&A
MEET THE PRESENTER:
About Michael Coyle
Michael is the principal and founder of CenterPoint Business Advisors, Inc. who specializes in providing exit planning, business consulting, valuation and intermediary services throughout New England.
He has a proven track record for developing and implementing exit strategies for business owners and expansion strategies for growing businesses. As an active member of the local community, he regularly teaches workshops and seminars throughout NH to educate business owners and help them plan for the most important financial event of their lives, the exit from their business.
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Enterprise Center at Plymouth
1 Bridge Street, Plymouth, NH 03264
Enterprise Center at Plymouth603-536-2011